Monday, August 30, 2010

First post!

Bonjour á tous!

This is my firsy post in my blogg.. What do you think?
I would like t bling it even more but dont have the time at the moment!


So 5 or 4 days (depends on how you look at it) im off to Le France, everyone has been asking me if Im getting nervous and the answer is still NO. I guess the nerves will come when I start packing which will be in thrursday (I always pack last minute).

Yesterday I had my "farwell" party with my family and close friends, it was nice to see everyone and eat great food my mum and grandma made. But also sad to say goodbye to them, if I could I would pack them with me in my suitcase lol. I even got some pre birthday gifts as I wont be here for my 26th birthday from my friends. Guess what  I got? Yep.. Euros so I can shop something pretty there, dont I have great friends?
This few days I have left its full with meeting family and friends who didnt come to the dinner, I now realise how BIG my family is and how MANY friends I have ( and this is just the ones in Stockholm, dont get me started on the ones in other citys and other countries).  I guess Im a lucky girl to have so many great ppl in my life, cant complain of being lonley ;-) .

A few days ago I got my schedule for my 18 weeks there and I must say I dont understand a thing that is on there lol but the hours seems so nice. In total its 14h a week, 3 hours every day except for fridays when I only have 2 hour lesson. And Mon-Thu its early lessons so they end at noon and friday I its in the afternoon so I can sleep. As most of you might already know I will live in an apartment in the school, I will be sharing with the schools assistant principal, she seems cool. She is my contact person and knows English (THANK GOD), her name is Isabelle (like my second name .. well I spell it Isabel).

Well this is all I have to say for my first post! I hope I will be able to post as often as possible to have you guys updated and please leave comments.

Au revoir for now and big hugs to all of you who is following me!

3 comments:

  1. Hiii Angie! :D Tnx for the changes ;-) it's much easier now!
    Can't wait to follow your adventures in France and really looking forward to seeing photos appearing, I know you like to take lots hehe. :D
    Hugsssssss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie - bon voyage - can't wait to read about all your adventures - hugs

    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill anything for you ;) Hehe

    Thanks girls for commenting.. :)

    ReplyDelete