Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ca va?

Hi Everyone!

Its thursday and IM BACK! hehe.. but I dont have so much to tell as the start of this week has been quite calm.

Aurélie who I work alot with has been sick all week meaning I havent been having ANY of her lessons, so I have been having one or two a day. But yesteday I didnt have ANY lessons as I was supposed to work with her and Nacira, but Nacira had to go to the doctors. I was supposed to take some students to work with alothough they werent here BUT there was no students to teach.. lol.. they had gone home.. well well.. what can you do. So instead I´ve been working hard in my French Grammar book. Yesterday I got the rest of the books I´d ordered, 2 vocabulary books and another gramamar book . I have 150 euros to spend on books and french lessons (that the organisation has given me) but until now I have only spent 70 euros.. hehe.. hmmm what more can I buy? Does French DVD´s count as study material? :p what do you think?

OH I forgot to tell you on my last post that I have bought my ticket home! I decided to go home for my birthday, so I will be in Stockholm from 22okt-2nov. Will be fun to see everyone again (but I think I will miss my friends here too.. now that I have gotten more friends and started doing more things).

This tuesday I met the finnish girl Maiju, we had lunch in old town on a restaurant (my first visit to a restaurant here in Valence). We had a really nice sallad and a YUMMY dessert, it was like the chocolate dessert me and Gabi had in London on Gill´s birthday but with caramel in the middle instead of chocolate.. mmm a piece of heaven. It was nice to to eat out and then go for a walk in town, hope to do it more.  Maiju is Au Pair so she has the days off like me.

Yesterday I went to the HP meeting as usual BUT many ppl were missing, like Cécile who makes a cake every week (I must say it was very missed this week.. lol) and Romain (the president of the organisation). But we still had a good time. Manolo from Brasil brought a guitarr so some ppl sat and sang.. lol.. Of course it was more new ppl, but I sat mostly and talked with Maiju and Sara and Pierre. Pierre is going away friday-saturday so me and Sara have been planing to spend those days together. So we might go out tomorrow night, then on saturday we are going to take the train down to AVIGNON alone.. lol I hope we survive as neither of us soeak french hehe. We are going tomorrow to buy our tickets.. If im not to tired I will probably go out on Sat aswell and then sunday might visit the local cinema, if im not dead and havent got lost in Avignon with Sara on Sat.. lol.

I´ve been talking a bit with my friend in Switzerland and I might be planning a weekend in Lausenne soon. I started to count how long I have left here and its NOT long at all.. 9 weeks left (not counting when I go home for my B-day) not long AT ALL .... AAAA so much to do so little time.. hehe. If I dont have time to do everything its ok, it will give me a good reason to come back and visit :D

Welll I think I will stop writing now, Will watch a little tv and then relax. No planning for tomorrow as Aurélie is sick meaning no lessons, but I might be meeting one of Naciras classes that I havent met yet, just to say hello.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and I will come back on Sunday with a more fun post with loads of pics!

BISOUS!

Song of the day: Another French singer I discovered the other day  Guillaume Grand with his song "Toi et moi "

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Angie, ca va?
    You're having quite an exciting time young lady :D and your weekend plans sound fab - hope you're managing to see them through.
    Your time is flying over, isn't it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. time is really flying by fast now... :O... Well I managed to get to Avignon.. But no party for me tonight.. too tired.. Im getting old.. LOL

    ReplyDelete