Sunday, September 19, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good day all *ywan*

Im stil a little tired from yesterdays fantiastic celebration of Chile´s independence.

But I first have to tell you about friday. As usual I had 2 late classes which is GREAT ( I need my sleep lol) and just after the last lesson ended two of the boys that had been quite noisy in my class a few days erlier came over to me and said: Im sorry  (so cute.. hehe) . 
That evening I did not have any plans (neither was I on a mood to go out as I felt a bit tired. as ususal lol) so I decided to have a nice friday night in, eating goodies. My dinner was cheese creps with a big salad:
And I decided to try out the famous pastry that is next to where I live and I bought 5 delish Macarons.

(the cocolate, strawberry and fudge one was to die for.. mmmmm, they are not that cheap but so worth it)

On saturday I was out on errands. I had to find stuff so I could make Chilean Cheese Pasty aka Empanadas de Queso. I had to go to the shop twice as I bought to little dough but afterwards I saw that I bought too much cheese.. lol.. The oven here is not that big so I had to put 5 at a time, so  it took me a while to make them but it was fun.
                                                    Miss Baker :P

This is how the first turned out (yes I did much more than that)


After making them I had to get ready for the party and also finish washing my clothes ( I know Im becoming a housewife :P hehe).  The sun was going down by the time I left and I just had to take a pic of the beautiful pinkish sky:


About 13 ppl came to Roxanas (the girl from Happy People) party, mostly French ppl but we were 4 chileans and one Peruvian. Everyone was really nice and we talked French, Spanish and English sometimes.  I got to practice my french a bit which was fun. We ate ALL night long, it was soo much food. Everyone brought something and then Roxana had prepared some snacks aswell.  So it was a mixture of yummy chilean food and french. By midnight we started to sing Karaoke. It was so much fun.. Everyone sat there singing songs in Spanish, French, English and then Roxanas Chinese room-mate came home and she sang in Chinese for us. I had to leave by 1 as I was getting up early the next day (today), I wish I could have stayed longer. Well I wish she will have more parties like these, so I can meet everyone again. Here is a group pic we took:

Whats left of the food, the alcohol and the beautiful flag.. VIVA CHILE!!


Today, Nacira and her kids picked me up at 10 and took me to the village Saint Peray that on the other side of the river and where I will take my french lessons.. AAAAAAAAA i start tomorrow. Soo nervous. So she showed me where the school was, where I should get off and on the bus and so on so I dont get lost tomorrow.

Well Im going back to having a lazy day and watch a movie. Hope you all are enjoying your sunday!
As for todays song.. its a song by Joyce Jonathan- Je ne sais pas what I heard the other day.. Enjoy..

Au revoir!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great post and pics, those macarons looked delicious. Seems you had a fun time Saturday evening. Good luck tomorrow with the French lessons. Take care. Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie :D what a great report! Looks like you had a fabbie time with your new friends - and you look very good as a baker, too! hehe
    Hope your French lessons went well today!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Vill ocksâ äta macarons; för det mesta knapprar jag bara pâ bretonska kex ;/ Hehe!

    ReplyDelete