Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waka Waka....

Booooooooooonjour!

Hehe... im a little overtired. Came back by midnight from Lyon and I had a early lesson this morning (8am... *yawn*)

So how was the concert? Bloody fantastic I must say, I knew that already as I have seen her live 2 times before in Stockholm. She sang all the new songs like Loca, Waka waka, She wolf and so on.. But also some spanish classics like Ojos asi and Inevitable.. But I missed Estoy aqui :( Well you cant have everything in life. What I liked was that she changed the songs a bit making most of them rocky and she did a really cool version of Metallicas Nothing Else Matters. She sang 2 verses from the song and then changed to one of her own song which has similar tune.

Oh I must tell you about the drive there.. It took more than an hour to get to Lyon by car and when we got to the city it was FULL of cars, a big traffic jam around the arena as it seems like everyone arrived at the same time 15 mins before the concert started.. We had a hard time finding a place to park, ppl had started parking EVERYONE there was some space you could put your car on.. LOL.. It looked so funny, Im not surprised if many ppl got a ticket when they came back. I should have taken a pic but I wanted to save my batteries for the concert. The arena was not really big but not really small either (if you compare it to the Globe) and we ended up in the middle of the standing crowd, with alot of tall guys infront *sigh*. So thank god for screens.
I did manage to take some pics of her but I mostly filmed, and Im trying to upload them on youtube now but its going very sloow.

So I leave you with some pics from the concert.

You can see how thin she has become!

She´s having a great time. This was actually her first european concert on this tour.

One of the cool guitarist

With some flowers she threw out to the audience

Singing: "Im a Gipsy"

The cool stage that changed depending on which song she sang

Singing "La tortura" I think.. the crowd went crazy during that song

Start of "SheWolf".. Never liked that song

With a cute blue dress she only wore for one song

Singing WAKA WAKA!










Well that was it.. the rest of the pics are in Facebook for you who have it (as is for the rest of all the pics I take here in France).
Im tonight off to play some Basketball with Sarah and then to the wednesday pub meeting. So I will be back with pics and stories about my chocolate visit and Paris weekend next monday!


À Bientôt

PS. Although its not french I thought it would be fitting that this post get a Shakira song! So here you have, the song I missed hearing yesterday: ESTOY AQUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment